Current Positions Available
Operations & Finance Director
Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry is seeking an experienced business-minded professional with a heart for charitable service/ministry to join its leadership team. The Operations & Finance Director will organize and oversee the day-to-day business activities and financial operations of Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry. This position will ensure the necessary policies, procedures, and systems are in place to grow and sustain Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry’s mental health and educational services. The primary responsibilities of the Operations & Finance Director are in the areas of finance, human resources, and operations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for faith-based service, actively advocate for the organization in the community, and leverage personal/professional connections to sustain and grow Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry’s mission.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: Client Services Manager
Employment Status: Part-Time
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 9 am-5 pm OR Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm
- Manage and reconcile financial records, including bank accounts, investments, credit cards, petty cash, and special event proceeds
- Write checks and pay bills using QuickBooks
- Make deposits and record in QuickBooks
- Prepare financial statements and reports using QuickBooks
- Prepare budgets with Executive Director
- Prepare payroll for submission
- Research and purchase needed materials and resources at the best possible prices
- Assist auditor, Board Treasurer, and Board Finance Committee with requested information, reports, forms, etc.
- Regularly review and renegotiate contracts
- Prepare invoices for special services/contracts
- Design and maintain confidential files of personnel, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Coordinate new hire and volunteer paperwork and other payroll information
- Manage employee benefits, including health insurance, IRA plan, and PTO
- Ensure staff licenses, clearances, and liability insurance are active and required trainings are up to date
- Secure and maintain insurance billing contracts for mental health services on behalf of Anchorpoint and its individual providers
- Oversee Policies & Procedures Manual implementation and updates
- Implement systems and improve processes to increase organizational effectiveness
- Design and generate reports to track various indicators of organizational performance and productivity
- Manage and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Serve as contact person for vendors and repairs
- Assist with special events
- Serve as Anchorpoint’s designated HIPAA Compliance Officer; regularly update and train staff/Board members on the latest regulations and requirements
- Attend Leadership, Administrative, and All Staff meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in operations and/or finance; nonprofit experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge and skills in financial book keeping with familiarity of QuickBooks
- Bachelors degree or higher in finance, business, or related field strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity
- Independent, self-driven, quick learner who values collaboration and teamwork
- Driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
- Child Abuse History, Criminal Background, and FBI Fingerprint clearances required
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
We are seeking a Full-Time Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, or LPC) to work in a nurturing and supportive environment providing outpatient mental health counseling to individuals, couples and families in a comfortable community setting. Your caseload size will allow you to provide personalized, client-centered services and find work-life balance. You will find satisfaction in your work as you help clients address and resolve everyday issues like anxiety, depression, grief, trauma and family/relationship conflict.
At Anchorpoint, you will have the opportunity to focus on your own therapeutic interests/specializations and grow professionally through organization-sponsored trainings and supervision. You will be part of a family of professionals who value one another personally and professionally, collaborate frequently, and care deeply about their clients.
You will be a core part of Anchorpoint’s nonprofit mission to ensure ALL individuals and families can receive the help they need, regardless of faith, background, insurance or ability to pay.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct initial client intakes by assessing child and family risks, child and parent mental health, and family development with understanding of family functioning, strengths, and needs
- Schedule and conduct individual and family therapy sessions with clients and families (utilizing family systems theory and techniques) to understand and address concerns and to support necessary changes
- Help families identify strengths and coping mechanisms, and work with families to resolve family problems and prevent future issues/problems
- Support each client and family individually with a holistic focus on their unique emotional, social, cognitive, physical and spiritual needs and assets.
- Incorporate different therapeutic techniques where appropriate and needed
- Establish, implement and maintain clear treatment objectives through personalized treatment plans for each family in assigned caseload
- Maintain up-to-date client information, records, and clinical notes in electronic medical records system and administer surveys every six sessions to assess client progress
- Participate in counseling team meetings and provide/receive support and consultation as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree (minimum) in Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Completed licensure for LCSW, LMFT, or LPC and able to be credentialed with major insurance companies
- Experience strongly preferred in family-based therapy and/or family counseling
- Ability to work at least two weekday evenings OR one evening and Saturday morning
- Act 33/34 & FBI Clearances
- Valid Driver’s License and access to properly insured motor vehicle and a safe driving record
Please send resume to [email protected]
Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry is committed to training future therapists who have a desire to integrate the resources of religious faith into their counseling with clients. In 1985, we expanded our level of community services by welcoming interns from various colleges and universities pursuing Master’s level degrees in counseling and social work. Students are provided the opportunity to develop their counseling skills under the direct supervision of our diverse and talented staff. Interns are encouraged to utilize all the resources within our counseling center, as well as the local community, to gain experience and confidence in their counseling abilities. Interns also work directly with our educational staff to facilitate our groups.