Dogma: a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.
Curb Your Dogma explores issues of life and existence in a spirit of humility and humor.
Summer Season Begins July 1
- July 1: Seven Reasons Why I Left Church to Follow Jesus
- July 8: “Church:” An Odd Translation with a Sketchy Past and an Outrageous Claim
- July 15: Ecclesia is Everyone
- July 22: If Church Is So Full of Bad, Why Is Church So Full of Good?
- July 29: Baptism, the Lord’s Supper, and Other Power Plays
- August 5: Breaking up with Church Is Hard to Do
- August 12: Ecclesia: Two Trees Planted by the Water, Not Two Boards Leaning on Each Other
- August 19: Ecclesia: Cross the Street and Love Your Neighbor
- August 26: Ecclesia: Bring On World Peace!
Previously on Curb Your Dogma...
A Way to Live Jesus taught the way of love. He told stories. At the center of these stories was a God of love and people in need of…Read More
The Mysterious Presence Ever since I was a little boy, I have felt a mysterious Presence. I felt it traipsing across the hills of the Palouse with my dog, Brute.…Read More