Sunday: Relax and let this sink in.
Pick one of these truths to meditate on for five minutes. Say it over and over. Make sure you believe it. Really let it sink in. If you like, you can review the video associated with each point. Just click the #.
#1: I am most alive when I am at rest.
#2: I can rest because Your work is finished.
#3: I receive from You. Only then can I give.
#4: Life is a gift, not a reward.
- Making Brokenness a Door is a form of rest.
- Trusting Jesus is a form of rest.
- Hoping in God is a form of rest.
- Letting You love me is a form of rest.
- Loving Everyone is a form of rest.
- Expressing my unique purpose is a form of rest.
#7: You came to give me a rich and satisfying life.
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
Dear God, I rest in your wholeness.